1. Get rid of old & expired food regularly.
No one wants to find that Tupperware container of mouldy broccoli in the back of the fridge, so save yourself the hassle by being proactive!
2. Clean up spills when they happen.
Spills solidify in the fridge really quickly, and will be easier to clean up right away rather than leaving them for even an hour!
3. Take inventory of your fridge.
Do this before you go grocery shopping so you don’t buy something you already have! A cluttered fridge is often a messy one!
4. Store perishable items in a visible place.
This will help you to remember to eat your food before it goes bad!
5. Invest in some containers.
Give your food a rightful place! Sometimes, we just need a good system and purchasing some bins to keep organized may help with just that!