1. Your Toaster
- Pull out the crumb tray and shake it out, or simply flip it upside down to dispose of the morsels.
- Hand wash the crumb tray with soap and water, then rinse it and let it dry before reinserting.
- Wipe down the outside with a clean cloth dampened with some warm water and a little bit of soap. Make sure it is completely dry before you use it again.
2. Your Coffee Maker
- Take the removable pieces out and wash with soap and water.
- Using water and soap, wipe down the base with a clean, damp cloth. Let it dry before reassembling.
- For a deep cleaning, run the coffee maker with equal parts water and vinegar, and run again with water.
3. Your Blender
- Take out its removable pieces and wash them, either by hand with soap and water or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe down the base with a clean cloth, with soap and water.
- Let everything dry before reassembling the blender.
- BONUS TIP: Run your blender full of soap and water after each use.
4. Your Air Fryer
- Take out the removable pieces and hand wash them with dish soap, water, and a sponge.
- Soak them to remove any food that is stuck on. Use a non-scratch sponge to scrub.
- Wipe down the base with a damp cloth and dry.
5. Your Kettle
- Add equal parts water and vinegar to the kettle until it is about halfway full.
- Bring to a boil; allow the boiled vinegar water mixture to sit in the kettle for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Pour out the mixture and rinse the kettle. If there are still scales or gunk inside the kettle, use the rough side of a sponge to remove anything that is sticking around.