What You’ll Need:
– A vacuum with an upholstery attachment
– Stain remover or dish soap
– Laundry detergent
– Baking soda
– Cleaning cloths
– Cold water
How To Do It:
1. Strip your bed and wash your bedding. Once your mattress is clean, you’ll want to crawl into bed with fresh sheets, too!
2. Use the upholstery attachment and vacuum your mattress. Go over the entire surface of the mattress, including the sides.
3. Spot clean your mattress. Use a stain remover by putting it on a clean cloth and spot cleaning. Be careful not to soak your mattress.
4. Sprinkle baking soda all over the mattress. Sprinkle a layer of baking soda all over the mattress and leave for as many hours as you can. The longer the better!
5. Vacuum again. Thoroughly vacuum all the baking soda off the mattress.
6. Flip the mattress and do it again!