Everyone’s always wondering
“How can I keep my home tidier??”
Here are some tips that may help!
1. Clean as you cook. Start cooking with an empty dishwasher so that you can load dirty dishes as you go! Put ingredients away as soon as you’re finished with them. Wipe up spills when they happen! By the time your meal is ready to eat, your kitchen will be as clean as when you started!
2. Put things away as you use them. This is as simple as it sounds! Instead of tossing your clothes on the floor, toss them in the hamper or put them back in your closet. Eliminate the “dumping ground” in your home by putting items back where you found them right away!
3. Make your bed every day. Your bedroom will instantly feel tidier with your bed made! Implementing this habit only takes a few minutes and is a guaranteed game-changer!
4. Manage the clutter. The less you have in your home, the less there is to tidy! Be honest with yourself: do you need to keep all that paperwork, or can some get shredded? Do you really need those single socks that haven’t had a mate since 2014? Declutter!!!
5. Take 10 minutes to reset every night. At the end of the day, take 10 minutes to clear your kitchen counter, fluff the pillows, fold the throw blankets, and whatever else needs to be done to allow yourself to start tomorrow feeling ready to take on the day!