Are you missing these spots when you’re cleaning your kitchen?!
1. Inside your garbage can. Just rinse out and wash with a little soap and water. If you’re noticing your garbage has been smellier than usual, this. may help!
2. The cupboard under your sink. Whether you keep your garbage under your sink or not, this cupboard is bound to get dirty over time!
3. Under your fridge. Chances are there is a ton of lint, dirt, food, and pet hair hiding under there and your fridge really should be cleaned underneath at least once a year!
4. The floor of your pantry. You might be surprised by the crumbs you find! Add this to your regular vacuum routine- it’ll only take a second!
5. The feet of your chairs and barstools. Especially if you have pets in your home, the feet of your chairs might be picking up pet hair regularly.